- of Londoners wear glasses or contacts
- superside taxi ads promoting the brand
- people to target in the capital
- London Taxi Advertising ran a brand awareness campaign with Walter & Herbert
- The designer eyewear brand opted for superside cabs with bright, white creative
- The taxis stood out on the streets, a perfect contrast from the traditional black cab
- The campaign was enhanced by interior tip seat branding
English designer eyewear brand promoted in London
Founded in 1945, English designer spectacle brand Walter & Herbert ran an LTA cab campaign to raise brand awareness in the UK capital. 50 iconic London black cabs were given a makeover to carry the sleek and stylish branding of Walter & Herbert.
With accompanying hashtags #WHERESWALTER and #WHERESHERBERT, those who spotted the cabs were encouraged to get involved with the brand on social media.
The taxis carried the Walter & Herbert branding across the city of London, catching the eye of tourists and residents of the capital on a huge scale. Superside taxi advertising offers brands and businesses high levels of exposure at competitive prices, and is an ideal format for short to medium term taxi advertising campaigns.
By enhancing the campaign with interior tip seat branding, Walter & Herbert were able to expand their reach to target a largely ABC1 audience travelling on board the famous hackney carriages.
For more information on how you can take your brand to the next level, simply get in touch with the team at London Taxi Advertising today.