- to target in London
- Snapple flavours to choose from
- value of UK soft drinks market
- London taxi advertising campaign with global drinks brand Snapple
- Colourful full livery branded taxis catching the eye in the capital
- Campaign enhanced by interior advertising reaching passengers on board
- Snapple is making a major UK marketing push with this campaign
Snapple targets UK audience with LTA cab campaign
London Taxi Advertising has teamed up with world-famous drinks brand Snapple to coordinate an eye-catching full livery taxi advertising campaign in London.
The Texas-based company, founded back in 1972, is looking to expand its UK customer base, promoting its wide range of iced tea and real fruit juice flavours.
The bright, vibrant and colourful cabs match Snapple’s branding, turning heads as they travel around the busiest high streets in London, working as effective mobile billboards.
The full livery campaign sees every available inch of the iconic London black cab covered by Snapple’s branding, whilst interior tip seats and branded receipt pads reach an audience of passengers on board the taxis.