- full wrap taxis
- UK cities targeted
- month advertising campaign
- Full livery taxi advertising campaign with online retailer Pretty Little Thing
- Six month campaign raising brand awareness of PLT
- Taxis targeting Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham
- Campaign enhanced with interior taxi advertising formats
Pretty Little Thing Launches Nationwide Taxi Ad Campaign
London Taxi Advertising has teamed up with rapidly-growing online fashion retailer, Pretty Little Thing, to launch a new nationwide campaign in the UK.
The long-term taxi ad campaign with run for six months in Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool, with a total of 180 cabs fully wrapped in eye-catching Pretty Little Thing branding.
The Manchester-born business is looking to raise brand awareness by targeting people in busy shopping and high footfall areas.
The campaign has also been extended to target passengers travelling on board the taxis with branded receipt pads and internal tip seat advertising.
Pretty Little Thing was founded by brothers Umar and Adam Kamani in January 2012, and has become one of the fastest-growing online fashion retailers.