- to target in Manchester
- of the UK listen to radio each week
- of us spot out of home ads each week
- Full wrap taxi campaigns promoting Bauer Media’s station Key 103
- Manchester-based advertising reaching the station’s ideal audience
- Full livery cabs, with creative covering every inch of the taxi
- Internal taxi advertising targeting those on board the cabs
Key 103 makes Manchester marketing push with taxi ads
London Taxi Advertising worked with Bauer Media’s hit music Manchester radio station Key 103 on a number of fantastic full livery advertising campaigns.
The eye-catching branding was seen on the streets of the city of Manchester, standing out from the rest of the traffic and reaching pedestrians and motorists in a busy urban environment.
The full livery creative carried Key 103’s recognisable branding, with internal tip seat and receipt pad advertising additionally targeting passengers travelling on board the taxis.
By launching a taxi advertising campaign in Manchester, Key 103 guaranteed itself high exposure in front of a relevant audience as the cabs travelled across the city catching the eye of the public.
Full livery taxi advertising offers brands the opportunity to maximise the creative space offered by taxis, with every inch of the cab covered in their chosen creative for ultimate exposure.