- spent on confectionery in the UK annually
- to target in Greater London
- cabs in the capital
- Long-term client Jelly Belly promoted its famous Bean Boozled range in London
- Full wrap taxi advertising was the confectionery company’s chosen format
- Taxis reached a large and diverse demographic travelling across London
- Interior advertising also targeted those travelling on board the taxis
Colourful Jelly Belly cabs hit the capital
London Taxi Advertising brought the colourful branding of global jelly bean company Jelly Belly to the streets of London with an eye-catching taxi advertising campaign.
The full livery campaign promoted Jelly Belly’s famous ‘Bean Boozled’ range and turned heads in the capital as the taxis travelled across the famous city.
Full wrap taxi advertising allows brands to maximise the creative space offered by taxis, with every available inch of the cabs covered in their branding.
As well as the exterior ads, Jelly Belly also opted for tip seat and receipt pad adverts in order to reach those passengers travelling inside the taxis.