- notice out of home advertising every week
- London - Bahrain flights each day with Gulf Air
- of all UK business managers work in London
- Taxi advertising campaign in London with Bahrain flag carrier Gulf Air
- Full livery cabs promoting the airline’s daily London-Bahrain flights
- Cabs used for fantastic PR shots outside of Buckingham Palace
- Interior advertising also targeting those travelling on board the cabs
Gulf Air opted for a London Taxi Advertising campaign to showcase the brand in style
London Taxi Advertising worked with Bahrain’s national flag carrier airline, Gulf Air, on an eye-catching cab campaign in the British capital.
The full livery, or full wrap, taxis were promoting airlines regular flights from London to Iceland and North America.
The cabs depict breathtaking views, locations and landscapes with the side of each taxi covered in the creative, allowing the brand to reach a large and diverse audience as the cars travelled around the streets of the capital.
Taxi advertising provides brands and businesses with unrivalled exposure, and 81% of ABC1 adults claim to be able to recall branded cabs. In fact, studies show that as many as 20% have made a purchase after noticing a taxi advert.
The one year long campaign has been coordinated by LTA to ensure it reached those travelling the capital, allowing the brand to target an affluent audience of business professionals, tourists and everything in between.