- to target in Birmingham & Manchester
- value of UK sports betting market
- major football clubs in these regions
- Taxi advertising campaign in Birmingham and Manchester
- Full livery cabs, with Stan James branding covering every available inch of the taxis
- Eye-catching, bright green creative to turn heads in busy cities
- Promoting the Stan James app, with a taxi promo code providing an extra incentive to join
Stan James targets urban audience with Manchester & Birmingham cabs
London Taxi Advertising joined forces with long-standing sports bookmakers and online casino Stan James, with an eye-catching taxi campaign.
This effective full livery campaign saw every inch of the taxi covered with Stan James’ unmistakable branding, starring the “Stan and James” characters from the bookies’ popular television advertising campaigns.
The cabs encouraged those in Manchester and Birmingham – two cities with huge sporting traditions – to download the Stan James mobile app to be able to bet on the move.
The fully wrapped cabs were bright green to attract maximum attention and fall in line with Stan James’ branding. A promo code “TAXI” also incentivised those who spotted the taxis to download the app.
Full livery taxi advertising is the perfect way to generate maximum brand exposure, with taxis catching the eye of passengers, pedestrians and other motorists as the cabs travel around busy towns and cities.
This Stan James campaign targeted Birmingham and Manchester, the UK’s two largest cities outside of London and home to the company’s ideal demographic.
Taxis were seen around football stadiums such as Old Trafford, Etihad Stadium, St. Andrew’s Stadium and Villa Park, catching the eye of football fans who would be actively looking to place bets on big sporting events.