- month taxi campaign
- to target in London
- value of UK fashion industry
- Superside taxi advertising campaign in London with Roland Mouret
- Cabs promoting the flagship London store of the French designer
- 3 month campaign for long-term brand awareness
- Taxis positioned across the city of London in relevant fashion districts
London Taxi Advertising works with French designer Roland Mouret
The UK’s premier taxi advertising company, London Taxi Advertising, is working with world-famous French fashion designer Roland Mouret on a new branded cab campaign.
The three month marketing push will see a fleet of iconic London black cabs transformed with unique and stylish Roland Mouret branding, with superside advertisements on show on both sides of the taxis.
The campaign is aimed at raising brand awareness and also spreading the word about Roland Mouret’s flagship store in London, located at 8 Carlose Place in Mayfair.
The taxis will travel across the city of London, working as cost-effective mobile billboards as they travel around areas of high affluence targeting fashionistas who will quickly recognise the iconic brand.
Superside taxi advertising is the ideal format for short-to-medium term campaigns and is perfect for brand awareness. To find out what it could do for your business or brand, contact London Taxi Advertising today.