- London Fashion Week attendees reached
- of ABC1s recall branded cabs
- 'likes' on Rihanna's Instagram posts
- Superside taxi ads in London during London Fashion Week
- Targeting the 5,000 beauty bloggers and industry figures in attendance
- Also targeting the general public ahead of the Christmas shopping period
- PR activity resulted in major social media coverage, including posts from Rihanna herself
London Fashion Week campaign with huge coverage on social media
Superstar Rihanna promoted her new fragrance to a London audience. Looking to drive sales, raise product awareness and reach millions of consumers, the Rihanna brand opted for a London Taxi Advertising campaign.
The ads coincided with the biannual London Fashion Week. Targeting this demographic of fashionistas and trend setters was key to RiRi’s sales success and reputation, with the cabs catching the eye of fashion and beauty fans across the capital.
As taxis travelled across central London, related PR activity gave fans the chance to win free samples and goodies. In a market worth £1.5bn in Europe, it was imperative for RiRi to stand out from the crowd.
Images of the iconic London taxis were shared by the pop superstar herself, to her 26 million Instagram followers. These brought in over 780,000 ‘likes’ – add this to the millions who spotted these cabs in London and the overall reach of this campaign was extraordinary.
Launching in late Autumn, this campaign was absolutely crucial to RiRi’s overall success in the build up to the Christmas shopping period.