- of the UK listen to radio each week
- population of Merseyside
- year olds targeted in Liverpool
- This full wrap campaign promoted Bauer Media’s new station Radio City 2 in Liverpool
- The Rossie Breakfast Show was presented live from the back of the cabs for four weeks
- The taxis toured the city, with reps mingling with celebrities and handing out free goodies
- Full livery and interior advertising promoted the station’s new FM license on 105.9FM
Our Radio City 2 cabs stood out in style on the streets of Liverpool!
We worked with Bauer Media, promoting the launch of Radio City 2 on its new FM frequency 105.9FM. Taxis made an impact on the streets of Liverpool, targeting potential listeners and taking part in PR activity.
The Radio City 2 Breakfast Show was presented live from the back of the cab each Friday, with the station’s team touring Liverpool where they mingled with celebrities including the Cadbury Milk Tray Man and handed out free gifts to people in the city.
The fill livery taxi design was truly eye-catching, with internal tip seat and receipt pad advertising ensuring the ads reached those who spotted the cabs on the street as well as an ABC1 demographic travelling in the taxis.