- Melia hotels worldwide
- countries with Melia hotels
- of London are ABC1
- Superside taxi advertising campaign in London
- Cabs promoted Melia Hotels International ‘ME by Melia’ range
- Eye-catching artwork promoted The Summer Scence campaign
- Taxis targeted a huge audience in a busy urban environment
London encouraged to enjoy the ME experience
London Taxi Advertising worked with luxury hotel chain ME by Melia, a branch of Melia Hotels International, on an effective superside advertising campaign in London.
The ME by Melia cabs used eye-catching superside ads to target pedestrians and motorists in the UK capital. Superside taxi advertising offers brands fantastic coverage in a cost-effective way, and is an ideal format for high impact, short-to-medium term campaigns.
By targeting residents, business people, tourists and pedestrians in London, ME by Melia reached its key demographic as the taxis travelled around London, seen outside of some of the world’s most famous and iconic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Westminster.
Launched in 2006, ME by Melia has been described as “a business hotel with fun”. Its umbrella company Melia Hotels International now owns and operates over 350 hotels across 40 countries worldwide.