- to target in Greater London
- branded full wrap taxis
- No. 1
- format for brand awareness campaigns
- Full livery taxi campaign coordinated by London Taxi Advertising
- Fleet of colourful cabs raising brand awareness in London
- Campaign enhanced by interior tip seat ads and branded receipt pads
- Cabs were promoting the “What the Ladybird Heard” children’s book series
Macmillan Publishers promote new book in London
London Taxi Advertising teamed up with Macmillan Publishers to coordinate an eye-catching new taxi advertising campaign in the UK capital.
The colourful cabs acted as effective mobile billboards as they travelled the length and breadth of Greater London, targeting children and their parents and promoting the popular “What the Ladybird Heard” series of children’s books.
LTA enhanced the campaign to reach those passengers travelling on board the cabs, with branded receipt pads and tip seat advertising.
Full livery taxi advertising is an ideal media format for brand awareness marketing campaigns, allowing advertisers to cover every available inch of the iconic London black cab with their branding.
To discuss what a full wrap cab campaign could do for your business, get in touch with London Taxi Advertising.