- Lyle & Scott fans in London
- London Fashion Week attendees reached
- spent by the average UK male on clothing each year
- Superside advertising promoting Lyle & Scott’s Carnaby St store during London Fashion Week
- The eyes of the fashion world spotted the stylish cabs, improving brand awareness and driving sales
- £100m worth of fashion is purchased as a result of London Fashion Week
- The campaign showcased a range of items from the latest Lyle & Scott collections
A stylish superside campaign brought the iconic fashion brand to life in London
London Taxi Advertising coordinated an effective superside ads with famous men’s brand Lyle & Scott, with a fleet of London black cabs carrying the brand’s advertisements across the capital.
The campaign was strategically planned to coincide with London Fashion Week, which attracts the world’s leading figures in the fashion industry. Lyle & Scott guaranteed themselves a high exposure campaign which saw them stand out from the crowd at LFW.
The superside adverts featured models sporting items from the latest Lyle & Scott collections, as well as promoting the brand’s flagship store on London’s famous Carnaby Street.