- women to target in London
- spent by British women on cosmetics annually
- spent per year by the average UK female on cosmetics
- Full livery taxi advertisements in London promoting L’Oréal’s new Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream
- PR activity saw leading figures in the beauty industry chauffeured around London in style
- An interior makeover allowed passengers to enjoy a relaxing pampering session with sample products
- The campaign targeted influential figures from leading beauty magazines and females in London
This campaign with L’Oréal saw London cabs promote the new Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream
London Taxi Advertising was tasked with supplying and fitting a fleet of black cabs, which were transformed to carry the bright coloured branding of Garnier, a leading skin and hair care brand under the L’Oréal umbrella.
Full livery taxis were commissioned, standing out on the streets of London and making an impression on women in the city.
Coordinated PR activity saw editors from leading fashion and beauty magazines – including Elle, Marie Claire and Glamour – chauffeured around in style on their morning journey to the office.
Each lucky lady was treated to a free goodie bag, sample products and a relaxing pampering session in the back of the branded cab, which had been given a luxurious makeover.