- Little Mix Facebook fans in London
- value of European perfume industry
- 'likes' on the group's taxi Instagram post
- Superside taxi ads in London promoting the group’s new ‘Wishmaker’ perfume
- Images of the cab posted by the girls themselves on social media
- Taxis used for the launch event, highlighting the PR power of cabs
- Interior tip seat and receipt pads targeting those on board the taxis
Pop superstars promote new perfume with LTA cabs!
London Taxi Advertising teamed up with global pop superstars Little Mix and fragrance distribution business SAS & Company to launch a new superside taxi ad campaign.
The campaign promoted Little Mix’s new fragrance ‘Wishmaker’ which is the latest perfume to be released by the girl group since they shot to superstardom after first appearing on 2011’s The X Factor.
The Little Mix girls themselves were obviously thrilled with the campaign, sharing an image of a branded cab on social media: “So surreal…we’re on the side of a taxi…Who’s got their bottle of #LMWISHMAKER? Let us know what you think! Launch event tomorrow.”
The cab advertisements themselves are the traditional “superside” format, offering brands high exposure in busy urban environments as the taxis travel across the city. It sees the side panels of the iconic London black cab transformed to carry Wishmaker’s eye-catching branding, and will be sure to turn heads of fans of the world’s biggest girl band as they travel around the UK capital.