- Women's FootAsylum store
- millennial females in Leeds
- notice new taxi ads
- London Taxi Advertising worked with leading high street footwear retailer FootAsylum
- A fleet of superside taxis promoted a new store opening in Leeds
- It’s the first ever FootAsylum Women’s store
- Taxi advertisement is an ideal format for brand awareness campaigns
LTA promotes new FootAsylum Women’s store opening
London Taxi Advertising has launched a new taxi advertising campaign in Leeds, working with established high street footwear retailer FootAsylum.
The brand has opted to run a superside campaign in order to raise awareness of FootAsylum Women’s, the chain’s first ever store selling only women’s footwear.
The flagship store is located in the heart of Leeds city centre, and stocks well-known footwear brands including Adidas, Nike and Puma amongst many others.
The taxi ads played an integral part in the marketing push behind the opening of the new store, which is located at Lands Lane in The Core Shopping Centre.
If you’re looking to raise awareness of an event or promote a new store, why not contact the team at London Taxi Advertising today!