- people to target in Paris
- value of UK beauty industry
- Crabtree & Evelyn stores in UK
- European taxi campaign taking Crabtree & Evelyn to the streets of Paris
- Promoting the beauty brand’s pop-up store ahead of Christmas
- Campaign also promotes the rest of the British Beauty Festival in Paris
- Full livery cabs with Christmas and British-themed branding
London Taxi Advertising promotes British beauty on the streets of Paris!
This campaign promoted the Crabtree & Evelyn pop-up store in the French capital, as part of the fantastic British Beauty Festival curated by feelunique.com.
The full livery cabs showcased Christmas-themed Crabtree & Evelyn branding, whilst also carrying a stand-out British theme to promote the rest of the beauty festival.
The collaborative effort between feelunique.com and Crabtree & Evelyn encouraged Parisians to visit the pop-up store at 121 Rue Vielle du Temple, which was open until 13 December ahead of the Christmas shopping period.
Founded over 40 years ago, Crabtree & Evelyn has grown to be recognised worldwide and is respected for its original fragrances, fine foods and gorgeous gifts.
The full livery taxi advertising guaranteed Crabtree & Evelyn huge exposure, with every inch of the taxi covered in the branding of the company and the British Beauty Festival.