- off a holiday for those who spotted the cabs
- holidays per year taken by the average Londoner
- Club Med resorts worldwide
- 50 full wrap and superside taxi adverts in London coordinated alongside a Club Med social media competition
- The campaign ran in January, with the bright and enticing artwork standing out against the gloomy British weather
- Taxis targeted ABC1 Londoners and tourists, with a fleet of cabs travelling around central areas of the city
- Alternative taxi designs ensured that the ads appealed to a large and varied demographic
Sun? Snow? Club Med had something for everyone with this London campaign
We worked with holiday resort company Club Med on an eye-catching campaign in the capital. 50 full livery and superside taxi adverts stood out against the gloomy British January weather to entice potential holidaymakers.
Two contrasting artworks, one focused on a luxurious white sand beach and the other promoting a skiing holiday, ensured that the ads appealed to those looking for a seasonal winter getaway and people planning their upcoming summer break.
The campaign was tied into a Club Med social media competition. Those who spotted the cabs on the streets were encouraged to tweet a photo of it to win £100 off of their next Club Med holiday. This is a fantastic example of how you can use taxi advertising in a fun and interactive way with your customers.
— Club Med UK (@ClubMedUK) January 13, 2015
After the success of this campaign, Club Med launched a new campaign with us the following year for a longer duration and with an increased number of taxis!