- of London households have children
- Snoopy fans in London
- cinemas across the capital
- Full wrap adverts in London, Birmingham and Manchester
- Targeting a predominantly young female audience
- Cabs promoted work between Carmex and Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie
- Bright yellow design, movie characters and social media hashtags ensured the cabs stood out amongst the traffic in 3 of England’s major cities.
A national taxi campaign with lip balm brand Carmex promoted ‘Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie’
To celebrate the launch of the hit movie, Carmex teamed up with 20th Century FOX for a new promotional campaign for some limited edition Peanuts lip balms. We brought this colourful campaign to life by utilising full livery taxi advertisements.
The ads were on show in London, Birmingham and Manchester and targeted the public in some of the UK’s busiest cities and urban areas.
The campaign linked closely with Carmex’s ‘#FindLinus’ social media competition, encouraging the public to collect all four promotional lip balm pots and find the missing limited edition character.