- chain of Burgeri in the UK
- superside taxis in London
- to target in the capital
- Eye-catching superside taxi advertising campaign in London
- Cabs promoting the fast food branch’s first chain outside of Qatar
- Taxis act as effective mobile billboards to carry an advertising message
- Cab campaign enhanced with interior branding on board the taxi
Burgeri arrives in the UK with branded black cabs
London Taxi Advertising worked with Qatari Halal fast food chain Burgeri, promoting its first international branch. Superside advertising was the chosen format to offer Burgeri maximum coverage at a competitive price.
The traditional black cab, a tourist attraction itself for many visitors in London, was given a makeover to carry Burgeri’s stand-out branding. The white superside ads caught the eye of Halal food fans in the capital, drawing attention to Burgeri’s new premises at Great Marlborough Street in Soho.
Superside taxi advertising offers up-and-coming brands with unbeatable coverage at a competitive price, and is ideal for short-to-medium term marketing campaigns.
Taxis offer brands the opportunity to take their business or product on the road, with cabs travelling the length and breadth of major cities, carrying the creative and message if brands around some of the busiest streets and high footfall areas of the UK.
Burgeri stood out from the crowd in a competitive market with this new taxi advertising campaign from LTA. To take your brand to the next level, get in touch with London Taxi Advertising today!