- PGC London attendees
- downloads of Angry Birds games
- to target in London
- Full wrap and superside taxi advertisements
- Cabs promoting new Angry Birds Blast mobile game
- Taxis used to give PGC London attendees free rides
- Campaign showcases the PR potential of taxi advertising
Angry Birds Use London Cabs for Gaming Event PR
London Taxi Advertising teamed up with hit mobile app game Angry Birds, by Rovio, to promote the hotly-anticipated follow-up game “Angry Birds Blast.” Rovio offered attendees at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017 – the leading mobile gaming convention in the UK – the chance to use the Angry Birds cabs for free should they spot them on the streets.
A mixture of full wraps and superside cabs, the Angry Birds cabs are now out in full force on the streets of London, raising awareness of the new game in front of a large and diverse audience.
Taxi advertising offers brands unbeatable exposure at cost-effective prices. As well as being perfect for brand awareness, they also act as important PR tool, as this Angry Birds London Taxi Advertising campaign proves!