- employees in financial & professional services
- largest global fund management centre is London
- app downloads from Google Play
- 24option, a leading name in the binary options industry, opened a new UK office on Bishopsgate
- Based in London, we coordinated a campaign targeting influencers & investors
- Taxis based at ranks near Bishopsgate and Canary Wharf & City of London financial districts
- Campaign enhanced 24option’s international marketing strategy
- Cabs encouraged app downloads – 500,000 downloads on Google Play alone.
This cab campaign brought 24option – a leading binary options broker – to the streets of London to mark its new UK offices.
Working closely with Sports Media Gaming, London Taxi Advertising ran a superside advertising campaign with binary options broker 24option, with a fleet of black cabs in London. The campaign coincided with the opening of 24option’s new Bishopsgate office.
The superside advertisements were able to target 24option’s ideal target audience, with cabs travelling around the capital and catching the eye of business people and influential decision makers in London’s financial districts.
24option wanted to mark their arrival into London with a campaign that offered high exposure and made a significant impression on the capital. The ads also encouraged app downloads of the new 24option mobile app.